It's........Q&A!!! :)

Hey guys,

I know that for a couple of days now you have been asking for a Q&A session with me so here you are!

Remember:

  • Always put the tag, #BeThatGirl, on otherwise your question has no chance of getting an answer.
  • If you want your question to be answered, you better have your questions in by Thursday!!!!!
  • I will not answer stupid questions. 
  • Okay, maybe I will.
  • Don't you dare not ask me a question!
  • Post your questions (or stupid stuff like jokes) on to THIS POST!!!
SHOUTOUT!!! - thanks to _thatgirl_#1 who asked for a Q&A it's people like you who keep me going out here in this tough, tough world. 

Thanks! XXX 



                     _that_girl_

PS: Please ask LG and EG questions because I love them so much and won't be able to live without them. If you would, that would make me happy for once.

15 comments:

  1. swaggggonme26.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Hey, what is my favourite planet UR-ANUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutiepie:)26.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Do you have any brothers or/and sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. katyBIATCH26.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Do you play imvu? I'm strangely addicted to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. leorichford6926.3.14

    #BeThatGirl somejoeyellis is just desparate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTFoO26.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Who is your favourite boyband?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wassupcrazy12326.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Are you close with L?

    ReplyDelete
  7. dizzydizzy26.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Why did you LIKE like BL in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  8. creepyguynextdoor26.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Can I be ur bff?

    ReplyDelete
  9. lololovesmimixx26.3.14

    #BeThatGirl OMG I have a friend who is like LG. We're practically sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LGfan_LOL26.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Question for LG: Your friend here says she loves you so much. Do you feel the same way?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LeahB79026.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Hey EG what was the kindest thing thatgirl has done?

    ReplyDelete
  12. XxGENIUSxX26.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Hey LG, who is your best friend?

    ReplyDelete
  13. sayWHAT27.3.14

    #BeThatGirl EG: How are you today?

    ReplyDelete
  14. llllminnielllll27.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Awww EG did you hear that? thatgirl loves woo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. somejoeyellis27.3.14

    #BeThatGirl Have you ever gone out with a boy that my thatgirl LIKE likes and got her upset, LG and EG?

    ReplyDelete

For if you if you've read my very first post: CHEESE!!!!!!!!
It is very stupid of you to view my blog but go on then. No one's stopping you.