I hate BL

How did you guess? Someone told you? Oh they did. Who? Oh me? Naw! Wait a second...yeah I did!

For a second I thought that BL would be sweet and caring about the situation, but he wasn't. All he did was show EVERYONE so they know when I specifically told him not to. Also after he was finished with it, he thought it was no use to him any longer so he just chucked it in the bin. BTW, if you're lost: I wrote a letter to him telling him everything. Not wanting to look like an idiot, I said it was a prank. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

What's the point of even writing a PRIVATE letter if he is gonna treat it like a rumor. Maybe I don't fancy him anymore, because...because... HE IS A JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear BL,
               I am so sorry I ever fancied you, now I solely regret it.

You acted like such a jerk when I gave the letter to you. When I said strictly confidential, I meant it you know! Now I feel dead embarrassed  because of you...you...you IDIOT.

               You know what? I can play squash by myself. I don't need to hear about your awesomeness, I have my own awesomeness: a life without YOU.

               Maybe leaving for high school isn't such a bad thing because I can get away from you. You know, you can have your future with L. I can forget the both of you and still have a better time. I don't need you in my life, okay? I'm done with all the pain you've caused me. 

No love,   


            ME >:(

That is exactly how angry I am at him. I don't need this crap. If I forget them, they will forget me. Simples.


Point of Ponder: When someone treats you like a jerk, you treat them like a jerk back. See how they like it because obviously they don't care about your feelings. 

Well that's another strike in the chart, which makes 6. Big whoop(!).

Your angry friend,



                             _that_girl_ >: (

4 comments:

  1. yomessedwiththewrongdude25.3.14

    Angry much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. meeeaagaaan25.3.14

    Who are you?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. jamiiigirlxx26.3.14

    Do a Q&A!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you wanna do a Q&A ask questions on the Q&A post using #BeThatGirl thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

For if you if you've read my very first post: CHEESE!!!!!!!!
It is very stupid of you to view my blog but go on then. No one's stopping you.